Write Out Loud!

Sep 22 Hw

It all started when my mom signed me up for tutoring. This was for an upcoming test called the SAT. Every Saturday morning, while still being tired, we would head out to the tutoring center. Tutoring usually lasted from 8-1 so I stayed there for quite a while. I didn’t realise how much tutoring would help. I started to understand a lot more, but at the same time it was hard. A lot of the kids next to me were struggling as well. Some were older and others were younger, still learning at the same level. People have different types of learning levels. If you were struggling, then tutoring would probably help you.

The work the tutoring center was pretty difficult. I could barely understand it so everytime they had a test, I would fail it. That means I would stay after for another hour and correct my mistakes. If we had also gotten a bad grade on the homeowkr we would have to fix that too. I would usually fix both the test and my homework on most days. Me staying back most of the weeks actually have helped me improve.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I think that would make me crazy, all that prep and testing and… Makes you wonder what good it does when everybody ends up unhappy…