Jacquelyn Blain

Reflection Questions About Unit 2 Freewrite

1) I knew much about the topic mainly because I researched it prior.

2)Well it was different as it was just more thorough and it helped me be more organized.

3)I found it to be more productive than I used to do research It just helped me be organized in general which I’m not usually.

4)I learned that I am unorganized with research and can get tied up easily. The research plan/work helped me however with this problem.

5)It was simple to just read and annotate important things. Had minor troubles but that’s about it.

6)I had trouble knowing what had to be done it’s just that I had trouble reading and understanding. But I believe I get it and will fix it.

7)I learned that it’s much more productive and can prove to be very helpful when writing a research paper or an essay, anything that involves research.

8)The differences were something that I mainly focused on and just how our workflow is different.

9)I feel like I could have done better.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I think we always feel like we could have done better, but understanding our own process is the most important thing. I know, for example, that I can get lost doing research and forget what I’m supposed to focus on, so I always have to have a plan. These are good insights!