- Sample Certified Portfolios
- NYCCT Writing Intensive Guidelines
- Writing Intensive Course Requirements
- College Council Resolution Re: WI Courses (2018)
- Form for WI Course Designation (All questions about the WI Course Designation form should be directed to the Provost’s Office or the Curriculum Committee of College Council)
- Publications about WAC/WID
- ChatGPT and my Spring 2023 Syllabus Slides (Hunter College ACERT, Jack Kenigsberg & Laura Baecher); Session Recording
Designing Effective Assignments
- John C. Bean and Dan Melzer. Engaging Ideas: The Professor’s Guide to Integrating Writing, Critical Thinking, and Active Learning in the Classroom, 3rd Edition. 2021.
- Kerry Walk. Teaching with Writing. 2007.
Developing Your WI Syllabus
- Intro to digital writing (What? Why? Benefits? How? Special Considerations?)
- Tips for Engaging Students in Discussion in Online Classes
- Ideas for Tech-Supported Peer Review
- The journal Computers and Composition for open-access articles about technology and writing pedagogy.