Writing Across the Curriculum

active 1 week ago
Writing Across the Curriculum
This Project Profile is PRIVATE, but the Project Site is OPEN to all visitors.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Project Description

WAC encourages courses throughout the college to incorporate formal and informal writing into the course practices and requirements.

Avatar retrieved from Bridgeline Digital, Creative Commons License

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: Jody R. Rosen

Making it Personal: a Tool for Student Engagement

The most memorable lecture I ever attended was in an Economics class in my first year of […] See MoreMaking it Personal: a Tool for Student Engagement

Creative Writing Across the Curriculum

Last semester, I taught a 200-level English course called “Genre,” which I themed “Changing Natur […] See MoreCreative Writing Across the Curriculum

The challenges of assignments in the COVID-19 era: strategies for an active process

The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged education worldwide, forcing universities and community […] See MoreThe challenges of assignments in the COVID-19 era: strategies for an active process

Comment on "The Benefits of Peer Review"

As stated in this article, peer review can give one a whole new outlook on not only the […] See MoreComment on "The Benefits of Peer Review"

Comment on "Modelling a Discipline and Delaying Closure in WAC Pedagogy"

Thank for you this post Noel. You've given me a lot to think about, especially in how I assign […] See MoreComment on "Modelling a Discipline and Delaying Closure in WAC Pedagogy"

Comment on "Process, Affect, and Writing"

Thanks for writing this really interesting post, Osha! I resonate with what you're saying about […] See MoreComment on "Process, Affect, and Writing"