Writing Across the Curriculum

active 1 day, 14 hours ago
Writing Across the Curriculum
This Project Profile is PRIVATE, but the Project Site is OPEN to all visitors.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences, Professional Studies, Technology & Design
Project Description

WAC encourages courses throughout the college to incorporate formal and informal writing into the course practices and requirements.

Avatar retrieved from Bridgeline Digital, Creative Commons License

How We Grade, How We Write: Encouraging Students to Try Again, Fail Again, and Fail Better

We have arrived at the point in the semester when most instructors are in the process of grading […] See MoreHow We Grade, How We Write: Encouraging Students to Try Again, Fail Again, and Fail Better

A Compassionate Approach to Plagiarism

Allow me to paint a picture: It is late on a Saturday night, and you are still awake trying to […] See MoreA Compassionate Approach to Plagiarism

Writing Troubles: a Confession

Each morning I wake up and force myself to write a thousand words. A colleague recommended that I […] See MoreWriting Troubles: a Confession

Very well written. I felt the passion that the instructor has for teaching. "I want to hear your […] See More

Anna, I love the pairing you made here of "old-fashioned" (and maybe less intimidating) technology […] See More

[…] more in-depth descriptions, review our workshop materials or refer to the faculty han […] See More