Weekly Journal #3

I’m officially an employee of All Star Movies World Premier Food Court. I finished basic training on the 24th and now all that’s left is cash handling. I’m not excited for this but it is what it is. My leaders at my location are really nice, helpful and mature and for that I’m grateful.

So far I’m liking my own schedule and that I’m able to see my work days on the Disney Hub and plan for the week. This past Saturday I went to Animal Kingdom for the first time, discovered that they have an atm compatible with my bank and I was so excited~

Now I can take the public buses to explore Orlando a bit. I think I’d be upset at myself if I did not make an effort to see what’s outside of Disney.

I still get homesick here and there and it’s a challenge attending housing events because I work during the time of the events. I’d really like to make more friends and network with others.

My classes were approved and I’m registered for both. I met one my professors at a personal branding workshop they hosted for CPs before I even knew she was going to be my professor which was cool… She seems really nice.

I think the biggest challenge right now is being entertained and budgeting. I don’t really like being stuck at home where it’s cold and awkward but Disney Springs is fun and it gets tempting to buy food (‘cos I love food).

Por ejemplo:

beautiful view at Disney Springs. There are trees, a boardwalk and clear blue-green water. I woke up a bit earlier so that I can chill here before work.

Not Disney Springs but just as beautiful. This was China’s area at Epcot.

Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs. This was their takoyaki and green tea/strawberry & mango boba tea. Puts Vivi Bubble Tea in nyc to shame.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.