Networking is Awesome

Seven Doors, Magic Kingdom

Networking is one of the most important part of this Internship. Honestly we tend to be shy and not open conversation with strangers but carefully you can meet great people just as simple as doing the line for an Attraction. Like just happened to me the other day as I was in the line for Seven Doors at Magic Kingdom. This friendly group from Taiwan were with me as we were waiting to get on the ride. One of the lady wanted a picture with me and I said “yeah, why not.” After since then, we started talking and getting to know each others. They said that they wanted a picture with me because we “the Americans” looks so different from them and she wanted to compare. Long story short, we exchange emails and social media and we chat sometimes. They all work for the same company (SHOP.COM) and came here for a three days conference meeting in Miami. We definitely had a great afternoon together.
– This picture has the permission to be posted here by the people in the picture.

About Joe

Currently I am a Hospitality ambassador who believes that the new generation (including myself), are the future leaders of the Hospitality and tourism world. I have contributed to the successful service the Walt Disney world Resort Company deliver to the Hospitality world. An active volunteer to Give Kids the World, a non-profit organization where we help to bring the magic of the community to life for the families of kids that have life-threatening illnesses.
This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Networking is Awesome

1. I like that you included permission to share the photo. Social media breaks down as many barriers as it puts up, keep knocking the barriers down.