“Thank u, next” Weekly Journal #15

in front of universal studios

I made it! So there are 10 more days left until my program ends. These past few weeks were pretty good–we’re still busy at work and getting new part time and full timers. One of my leaders once told me that All Star Movies gets a lot of first time visitors so I spend a lot of time repeatedly answering the same questions. I’m also really enjoying being on cash register. I get to interact with guests and be in my own space in a way. I’m also done with classes and ended up getting better grades than expected so I’m happy.

For the first time in my life I went to Universal Studios. It’s surprisingly not that far from Patterson Court. I was there for most of the day and had a blast!!

a fellow CP and I at Animal Kingdom

It’s still really encouraging to meet other CPs who shared the same goals. Zintle who I met at Animal Kingdom shared she wants to be a flight attendant as well. It really made my day.

I was also able to take dance classes during my time here and ended up making both an awesome teacher and new friend. I hope she gets to visit me back home.

my new friend Nazirah and I at A Magi Bellydance Studio

The only thing I wish I would have done differently was gone random with roommates and opted to live in 6-8 person apartment but I have no regrets. People got the best and not so great version of me here and I’m ready to move on.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.