Week Journal #11

Week 11 was great! I luckily was only scheduled a few days this week. Coincidentally it was my birthday week so I spent most of the days at the parks!

I started at Epcot on my actual birthday!  Since the food and wine festival was still going on, I ate my weight in food! I started with shrimp tacos in Mexico! They were paired with a spicy red sauce, I couldn’t get enough! I then had a skirt steak w garlic aioli drizzled on top which was AMAZING! After the steak, I had a crab cake from “Earth Eats” and a spinach and artichoke dip with pulled chicken. I paired these dishes with a glass of pinot grigio.

My colleagues Brittany & Gabby with their roommates Natalie and Angela as well as my roommate Angel

My friends from Disney’s Pop Century Resort

I ended up with cheesy buns from Brazil which were my favorite of the three dishes.  Of course I had to pair my food with an Avocado Margarita as well.  I invited some friends who I work with at the front desk Disney’s Pop Century Resort as well as my colleages from CityTech and their roomates! It was a great day well spent!

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Crab cake and Pinot Grigio

Skirt Steak

Two days after my birthday was Halloween! I worked in the morning, but was luckily out by 4pm! I went to one of my favorite pubs, Independent Bar and dressed up as a cat! It wasn’t as fun as Halloween in New York City, but I still had a delightful time!

Halloween night with some from friends from work

On my last day off for the week, I went to Magic Kingdom! I rode a few rides… of course I had to ride space mountain. I had a Mickey Mouse ice cream sundae on Main Street USA and took a picture in front of the “Purple Wall”.

My “Purple Wall” pic in Tomorrowland and Magic Kingdom

Overall my birthday week was awesome! Looking forward to Week 12!

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.