To Make Magic

Salutations, my name is Chung Chieh Yao but my alias is Jason. I am a third year student of New York City College of Technology studying in the field of Hospitality Management. I have worked eight years and counting in the customer service industry and find my passion in making people smile. I began as a sale representative and slowly transitioned into the hotel and restaurant business focusing my energy in guest services. I have been told by others that my radiant smile and positive attitude makes me a perfect candidate to work in the Hospitality field. I also believe my dedication to exceed guest expectations and ability to leader others through innovation and charisma will help me reach my goals of becoming a General Manager of a prestigious hotel brand. My interest in Food and Beverage takes me to places around the world and that experience will assist me to better understand what different guests may want or need. I look forward to challenge myself in the industry and putting my talents to good use, because I don’t believe in making transaction, I believe in building relationships.

This entry was posted in Electronic Profile. Bookmark the permalink.