Hollywood Studios Galactic Nights

Star Wars Galactic Nights was held on Saturday the 16th. Everyone in Sunset Ranch had 10-11 hour shifts with the park closing at 1 am. We had Jedison juice, lamb shops and even shrimp. We also got to work with some of the culinary students where I was able to compare their efficiency and how they work to City Tech. I was also impressed with their work and everything they were able to learn in their internship. At the end of the night my leaders allowed us to have some of the leftover food and unwind. It is those moments that show us that they put in thought the amount of work that we do and they also wants us to have fun while we work!

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Hollywood Studios Galactic Nights

1. Cindy, after reading your entry, I look forward to many experiences like this when I can interact with other students and faculties. We can learn from each other and also have a great time while working. I also love tasting different foods and able to see what others have learned. I hope you still keep in contact with some of the people you have encountered within this program. Thank you for sharing this moment! Can’t wait to have a moment like this as well!