Electronic Profile

Hello, my name is Alexandria Lisichkina, I go to NYC College of Technology studying and Hospitality Management. When I first started college, I was not sure what I wanted to do and started college with pre-med; something I was not one hundred percent about. After being in pre-med for four years, I finally changed my mind with what I decided to do with my future which was tourism. I wanted to be able to travel with my career and be able to open something of my own one day. I turned to Hospitality Management because it was not generalized towards just one thing. What I noticed from changing my major and schools is how different my attitude got towards everything in life and how open I became; not just with people but everything else. What is so amazing is the professors and students that help you with everything and is so opened towards you.

I can see a huge difference with myself from when I first started college up until now. I everything I do I am so open minded about it all and I can really see how this will help me in the future. With the Disney Program, it helped me so much with becoming more opened and independent. When I first started this program, I was a bit less opened to everything because of the type of job I got, but I needed to realise that in life you must to go through the hard ship first in order to get the good.

This entry was posted in Electronic Profile. Bookmark the permalink.