Lakeridge Winery

My father knows how much I’ve been interested on tasting, learning, and knowing about wine. He took me to Lakeridge Winery located in the north of Orlando where you get to do a free wine tasting show. This winery has been making wine since 1983. It is not just a wine tasting show, they take you to a theater where there is a 15 minutes movie about the story of that Winery. After the movie, there is a tour through the winery where they show you where they keep the wine fermenting, how they bottle it, how the pick up the grapes, and the process on how they make the wine. After the tour, they take you to a bar where they give you to take seven varieties of wines (sparkling wine, white wine, red wine, sweet, semisweet, and dry.) As they do the show they also advertise the wine and usually by the end of the show you will have your favorites and then you can buy your favorite/favorites. Of course, I had couple of wine I liked and had to take home with me since they do not sell it in New York City.

About Joe

Currently I am a Hospitality ambassador who believes that the new generation (including myself), are the future leaders of the Hospitality and tourism world. I have contributed to the successful service the Walt Disney world Resort Company deliver to the Hospitality world. An active volunteer to Give Kids the World, a non-profit organization where we help to bring the magic of the community to life for the families of kids that have life-threatening illnesses.
This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.