Training Week Journal #4

Last week I was a greeter role in my location. But this week I finally have a trainer to train me at the attractions! Wow, I was really excited for the training because the Greeter role did get boring eventually. The first day of training was fun since all we had to do was go on all seven attractions at Disney Quest all day. But after the first day, it was lots of reading and memorizing safety procedure and spiels for all the seven attractions. I watched as my trainer spiels during each attraction to the guest, so I can see how it’s done. Not only that, we were also taught how to open and close each attraction, and how to fill out the paperwork. Besides training for attractions, I also trained in entrance greeting. There was just so much going on and it feels like there’s a lot of pressure to memorize them all.But I enjoy the training, and both my trainers did a fantastic job! I was able to learn so much in just a week. Hopefully, I can remember all the important information for tomorrow assessment.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.