1. Describe how the trends of technology, in the field of human services, are attempting to aid a client’s well-being.
The trends of technology, in the field of human services, are attempting to aid a client’s well-being because it changes the way the profession communicates with their clients in order to meet their needs, medical issue, speaking to a doctor or looking at their files or transferring them. Its a better way of communication and more professional in the field .
2. Describe how technology can promote well-being in professional development for human service workers and ultimately clients.
Technology can promote well-being in professional development for workers and ultimately clients because technology is used to help provide better and faster services to clients and in society because it allows faster communication and better practice to make decisions and report issues within a client or anything important .
3. Describe what managed care is, and how it promotes client well-being.
Managed care promote well-being because human service professionals and their clients work together to plan and provide a better and efficient service in order to have a better care and feel protective with the client and the worker. As well manage care has a lot of different solutions such as strategies which is used to manage resources and deliver better human services to the client, also it helps them get more benefits and health care that the employer helps them with .
4. Describe some of the limitations of managed care and how it can impact on well-being.
Limitations of managed care can impact on the well-being of the client’s as well as the professional because it has certain limits to where the profession have to set a line with the client in order for the client to open up and it causes the human service professional their ability to want to be emotional or provide affection the client, but it has to be professional.
5. Describe what service delivery means and how it promotes well-being.
Service delivery is the relationship between the client’s and the professionals through a computer or program that promotes it promotes good quality service delivery and provides the client with support.
6. Describe how human service professionals pay attention to various groups in order to promote well-being of specific populations.
Human service professionals pay attention to various groups in order to promote well-being of specific populations because it allow professional to expand their knowledge, getting to know different facilities and work with more diverse group of people in order to help their client more if their solution isn’t working.
7. Describe how what is happening internationally promotes or hinders the well-being of US citizens.
What is taking place internationally promotes well-being because individuals are becoming more advance and as a result of technology and have better communication skills .The faster communication is getting more people are getting faster information, traveling , work , jobs which is at a fast pace and is beneficial.
8. Describe how the concept of “teaching a man to fish” promotes well-being.
The concept of ” teaching a man to fish” promotes well-being because it involves the client and the worker with support that the client need and improvement to grow. When the client reaches a certain growth spans it allows the clients to be on their own and take control of their own actions and make decisions for themselves.
9. Describe how cultural competency can promote well-being.
Human services professionals being culturally competent can promote well-being because this profession will have better communication and gained more diverse skills and knowledge of different cultures.