1) Describe the techniques and solutions used to aid in the well-being of clients who were in distress? the
The techniques and solutions used to the aid of well0being was making sure that clients who were disabled, sick, or couldn’t do things fir them selves they would get the right help they needed and the service they needed.
2) Describe the evolution of human well-being services, from the middle ages to present day by day individuals, professional and society
During the middle ages needy people received aid from human service institutions such as orphanages, and churches and important service was hospitals because people would constantly get sick, but also provide medical assistance to the ill, poor and tired travelers just to help those in need.
3) Describe how Obama-Care’s mission is to aid the well-being of Americans.
Obama mission is to aid the well-being of Americans by providing heal care for families or people who dont have health care such as insurance, medicaid, food stamps and support to help them survive for those who dont have any medicaid or health care.
4) Describe how social philosophies were promoted to aid in the well-being of clients/society
Social philosophies were promoted to aid in the well-being of clients/society by allowing individuals to things on their own to see if they were independent and can work hard on their own with out assistance. Also to see the oversee the comprehensive of a care of a client.
5) Describe how the mental health movement promoted the well-being of client/society
The mental health promoted the well-being of client/society by keeping a commitment to helping others and increased the well-being of clients and wanted to provide better service to understand more of the mental health.
6) Describe the human service movement promoted the well-being of clients/society
The human service movement promoted well-being of clients/society because it improved services to make it better for the clients and made sure that everyone was assisted in a better or helpful way in order to make it successful and making sure their needs were met and were supported to their best ability.
7) Describe how entitlement benefits ( Medicare,Medicaid, Welfare) promote the well-being of individuals/society
The benefits promotes the well-being of individuals because it helps individuals stay on their feet and helps them provide of their family, even though they’re unemployed but is getting income to help them until they can support themselves with out assistance. It helps society also because the government is helping society and its keeping people on their feet and saves money as well.
8) Describe how legislation promotes the well-being of individuals/society
Legislation promotes the well-being of individuals/society because it helps patients who are sick in the hospital with their health and provide them with their prescriptions to help them get better with their sickness or health issue.