Prof. Aaron Barlow donated a considerable collection of Philip K. Dick novels, anthologies, and scholarship to the City Tech Science Fiction Collection on 22 March 2018.
At a glance, the 124-item donation includes all of Dick’s Science Fiction and posthumously published mainstream fiction. Additionally, the donation includes a lot of PKD research and criticism.
Some of the standout items donated include:
- Philip K. Dick’s Underwood Miller 5-Volume, Boxed Set of Collected Short Stories (Vol. 1, Beyond Lies the Wub; Vol. 2, Second Variety; Vol. 3, The Father-Thing; Vol. 4, The Days of Perky Pat; and Vol. 5, The Little Black Box)
- Philip K. Dick’s Gregg Press Publications (Eye in the Sky, Vulcan’s Hammer, The Zap Gun, The World Jones Made, and The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch)
- Philip K. Dick’s Gollancz Edition of Galactic Pot-Healer
- Philip K. Dick’s Ziesing Edition of The Dark Haired Girl
- Lawrence Sutin’s In Pursuit of VALIS: Selections from the Exegesis
- Gregg Rickman’s To the High Castle: Philip K. Dick, A Life 1928-1962
- Gregg Rickman’s Philip K. Dick In His Own Words
- Gregg Rickman’s Philip K. Dick: The Last Testament
- Paul William’s Only Apparently Real
- Patricia Warrick’s Mind in Motion: The Fiction of Philip K. Dick
- Patricia Warrick and Martin Greenberg’s Robots, Androids, and Mechanical Oddieis: The Science Fiction of Philip K. Dick