I learned from this video how easy it is to get off topic because of how generalized topics are now on the internet. Because of this the major websites like Google and Youtube are creating these algorithms which make finding resources easier. This applies to me because when I search up for examples of aquatic animals google will only limit me to the one which i searched for. This helps also limit me to more information about animals that I am not looking for. I never really looked at it this way, I always saw it as helping narrow down the evidence but I can see how they limit us from finding more information that can help. I would say sometimes I am trapped in a filter bubble because like he said in the video I am shown things the internet thinks I want to see instead of things that I might need to see. The internet is a never ending compass to learn and find out things that others discover. It can broaden your spectrum but also hinder what people put out there. Eli Pariser’s overall message is that the internet is a skeptical place to learn but can be helpful to an extent. Everyone around the world had knowledge to give and receive and the internet is like the middleman for connecting. I know that the internet is a powerful resource and can take  you in the right or wrong direction so filter bubbles are necessary but also limitless.