ENG 1101 OL01 Spring 2022

active 2 months, 3 weeks ago
ENG 1101 OL01 Spring 2022
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
1101
Spring 2022

We are going to explore new ways of looking at language and ourselves. So get ready to be challenged. And: Don’t be misled by the fact that this class is “asynchronous.” We will strive to make the English class experience unifying, clarifying, and a great vehicle for meeting new, amazing people. Once you have completed ENG OL01, you will become a better communicator on every level!

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

End of Semester

Yes, it’s that time. If you look at the bottom of your Final Portfolios, you will see a g […] See MoreEnd of Semester

WEEK 16 home stretch announcement

You are a creative and smart group of students, and you faced a lot of challenges this semester […] See MoreWEEK 16 home stretch announcement

Consult time today if you need me

Hi Class, I will be at my computer today between 11:30AM and 1PM. You can write me and I will […] See MoreConsult time today if you need me

I'm so sorry for your loss Professor. My deepest condolences go to you and your family. See More

I’m sorry for your loss Professor. sending you love and support. Your brother reminds me of g […] See More

Im sorry for your loss professor, your brother looks like a fantastic person and very inspirational. See More