My Thoughts

Challenge-Hello my name is Luis Medrano; I am a freshman majoring in Architecture. English in general is very difficult for me over these last few years but I will try to challenge myself to make the best writing I can make. Being an architect would be great, but my ultimate dream would be to become a pro soccer player. I practice a lot during my free-time and a field is a place to release my stress and relax really. I try my best to balance everything in my life from my passion to soccer, to dedicating time to learn in college.

I chose this image to show that I believe in hard work, whether it be sports, studies, etc. That I want to fight for my dreams and work all I can to become who I want to be and even when it gets rough, to keep going and that one day, I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Hopefully everyone is having a great day, I’m happy to be in this class, and have a great semester everyone.

1. Kenneth Marshall

Hey Luis, i resonate with that picture, the hard work we put in to reach our goals does matter its a constant test of both our mental and physical fortitude to stay focus in everyday challenges.

2. Skyla Damarys DeJesus

Hey Luis, I am also majoring in architecture which is challenging but exciting! Continue motivating yourself you will reach your desired end goal with joy.

3. Sarah Schmerler

Luis M, I have often thought that sport is a great partner with study, learning. There is a lot that being a sportsman teaches us about how to live and to succeed. I especially admire athletes for how they deal with loss and keep on going, dedicated to their game.

As for architecture, well that is huge. In my son’s high school, they called it “architorture” because it was so much work!