End of Semester Party 2016

We just had our End of the Semester party this past week! We at AGU usually don’t have an end of the semester party during the spring semester but we all agreed it was time for one since we have a large amount of graduates leaving us now in the spring. This party was different as we teamed up with our sister club Anime Revolt and the P.R.I.D.E club to make one awesomely collaborated party! It was a masquerade party so everyone was required to come in costume. I came as the Phantom of the Opera! I looked so cute!

Dancing!

Dancing!

We had music and of course games for our members whom didn’t feel like dancing the night away! Aside from the usual board games and playing cards, we also had Cards Against Humanity for everyone to enjoy!

Playing cards!

Playing cards!

Cards Against Humanity!

Cards Against Humanity!

There was pizza, snacks and soda served for our party goers. Needless to say, that went quick! I didn’t even get a slice of pizza!

Pizza!

Pizza!

All in all, the party was fun and I enjoyed being with my friends for one last time. I am officially graduating in June but I will be back for the fall semester for my last three classes. That will be my last official semester as AGU president and of course, as a student here at CityTech. I’ve come so far to finally arrive here, it’s almost a bitter sweet ending.

End of the Semester party!

End of the Semester party!

I look forward to having my final semester here at Tech and with my awesome friends at AGU.