About Me

Hello all you Ghouls and Ghosts out there.

My name is Rogue. I am a freelance graphic designer and traditional artist. I have always enjoyed art since I was a kid. I knew early on in life that I wanted to become a big wig artist, maybe like Picasso or Van Gogh one day, respectfully. As an artist and a Goth, I enjoy expressing my individuality through my art and appearance, as well as with my taste in music!

As a kid, I was always doodling on napkins and any scrap of paper that was unlucky enough to cross my path. My parents can attest to how many scribbles they would have to wash off my bedroom walls! As a teenager, I enrolled into an art major in The High School of Art and Design in Manhattan, New York. I majored in Cartooning/Animation and Illustration Design. It is here where I learned basic Photoshop as well as most of my traditional art techniques. I am mostly gifted with colored pencil and pastel work. As a young adult, I continued on and enrolled in an art major at New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn, New York. I am majoring in Graphic Communications. Here I learned InDesign, advanced Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash, TextWrangler, Maya and many more.

I really enjoy 3D modeling and had a lot offun with the program Maya. Many of my 3D models are shown to current students, of the class I designed them in, as a guide. I have always strived to be the best artist I can be. As such, many of my art has been featured in CityTech’s Student Art Show over the years. I have had over 20 pieces featured in my 6 years with this school and I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities to show off my work! I am entering my last year with CityTech and will be graduating by Spring 2017!

In 2010, I started my own freelance art company called Sir Black Rose Designs. I am currently accepting commissions so please mail me if you are interested in one! Pet portraitures are a great X-Mas gift!

You may also view my LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?locale=en_US&trk=profile-preview

Thank you for reading my bio.

One thought on “About Me

1. Pingback: The Open Road