English Homework 1 Student Survey

Pang Yen Wu ENG1101

9/1/15

Student Survey

My name is Pang Yen Wu. I am majoring in computer engineering. My English is not so well

developed most of the time. My grammar have so many mistakes too. English is not my first

language. I usually speaks Chinese with my friends and my aunt at home. I was born in Taiwan.

When I was thirteen I went to America for study aboard and lived in New York until now. My

parents and sister still lived at Taiwan now, this summer was the first time I went back to visit

them. When I finish the fly and got back to New York. I felt here is the place I like, because I get

used to it here, the things happening around, the smell of the air in the city. My favorite food is

salads. Within this year my taste changed, suddenly I loved vegetable so much, and the food that

will make my body healthy. I love the freshness of them and the natural taste of the food. I don’t

actually have a specific kind of music that I loved. I have like the list of the songs I loved, but they

are in a variety of kind. Not in a specific group. My goals for this class are to improve my reading

,writing and speaking skills. Know how to write better essays to express the thoughts appear in the

brain . And less grammar mistakes in the writing. My goals for this year are getting a driver license

and bring the people I want to see the places we never went there before. And the other one is learn

more new knowledge from the professor and let it stay in our memory and use the stuff we got

from the professor in our life later on. My goals for my life are stay healthy and helping other

people out in the world, be happy everyday, and the last one stay beside her never leave her no

matter what happen.