LiveWell session 2

After completing my session 2, I noticed that now I’m at the action level for healthy eating, exercise and on maintenance level for stress management. I feel proud that It has changed my eating habits for good. While going through the question I realized how important healthy died can be and also made it easy for me by recommending what I should be eating and also the amount. For exercise, I was at the precontemplation level in the beginning and now I’m on the action level because I made promise to myself to work out at least 5 times a week. I even kept my exercise equipment right next to where I spend most of the day when I’m home which is right next to my computer and I make sure to take break once in a while and do little exercise so that way I don’t have to take extra time out for my exercise. Although I’m not very consistent and my exercise time changes day to day but at least it’s better then not doing at all. For stress management I was on maintenance in the beginning of starting the live well program and I’m still on the same level, I really like the story of other students who talk about how they dealt with stress and what they did, this also helped me a lot.