The Albert C. Wiltshire Employment Center recruits qualified candidates for positions within the Brooklyn Navy Yard, a 300 acre industrial park housing over 400 businesses within the manufacturing, food, media, technology, and creative fields.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Construction Project Manager for a Brooklyn Navy Yard-based company that provides electrical contracting services for private builders and the various municipalities within the New York City area.
The Project Manager will be responsible for mid to large size heavy projects. A successful candidate will take an active and direct approach to obtaining results. A person who has an engineering background and is a leader by example and solves issues quickly and assertively.
- Experience overseeing city projects is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to act in a professional manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality of company information
- Ability to adapt and work in an ever-changing work environment
- Experience with AutoCAD is a plus
Email Prof. AM Sowder if qualified and interested. firstname.lastname@example.org