After reading the first 100 lines of the play, I would describe Antigone as a pretty brave person. Antigone is trying to bury her deceased brother and is going against the king, which could lead her to lots of trouble. I would describe her sister Ismene as doubtful and scared. She knows that her sister is stubborn about this situation, and she’s afraid of the troubles she’ll encounter with the king. I would cast Elizabeth Olsen to play Antigone’s role because she’d be great at being very passionate about doing justice for her brother. In a few marvel movies, Elizabeth plays her role as Wanda very well, and she always does what’s right, so she’d be perfect for this role. I would also cast Chris Evans as Ismene because he’ll be the right fit for someone who wants to do what’s according to law. 

If Creon lived in today’s world, I feel like he would use TikTok as his leading social media platform. Creon would be able to get a massive amount of followers quickly and a solid fan base. Even if many people disagreed with his ideas, he could still have many supporters. TikTok is a weird place, and it isn’t just about dancing videos anymore. People share many aspects of their lives there so that Creon can post just about anything on TikTok.