A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

It’s Jayda!!

I feel neutral about this course for my first semester. I don’t really get a feel for things until I know more details about it. By the end of our first online class I felt at ease and especially since I have anxiety. I don’t have  worries, concerns or comments but if I come  across any I am comfortable enough to address them.

I chose the photo above because it means something to me. It symbolizes me completing another chapter in my life. Im also another family member that got the opportunity to finish high school and thats something to be proud of.

1. Genesis

Hey Jayda

I believe that we all feel like right now especially because this is just the very beginning at a new life . Not just a new school but a very different environment, I was very stressed about things earlier today just like you and this course made me feel way better ! Hope we all get close throughout this semester to hear and help each other out if we have any concerns later on .

2. Dr. Vivian Papp

Hello Jayda,
    I am glad to hear that you feel comfortable enough to share your concerns (we all have them). I think it will be a fabulous semester. Welcome to the class!