Steven Bachoo

Hello everybody my name is Steven Bachoo. There are times where people call me Steve for short. I was born in New York but my parents are from Trinidad and Tobago. My major at City Tech is Computer Engineering. My hobbies are watching TV and spending time with my family. My favorite sport is basketball. This is my last semester here and I graduate with my bachelors degree in Computer Engineering.

Trinidad and Tobago

This picture is meaningful to me because it represents the flag of my home country. This is where I am originated from. My parents grew up in Trinidad and Tobago. During summer time I would go to my country to visit my family members but due to the COVID we haven’t travelled in a while. But I’m hoping to go back as soon as things cool down.

1. Ruqayyah

Hi Steven! Nice to meet you. Trinidad is actually on my bucket list, hopefully I’ll get to go one day.

2. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Steven. I too am a basketball fan (go Knicks!). Sports Journalism is a vital part of the American media landscape, filled with amazing writers — worth looking out for.