Blog Post 4

As we get further and further into the semester the work load at Faculty Commons usually increases, and this semester is no different. As of now I am working on 2 separate projects, and that might change to 3 very soon. But, I’m managing. As I mentioned in my last post, I finished the series poster for Scholars Exchange. Its lists all the speakers and the dates which their talks are going to take place. But, we also provide each of the speakers with their own individual poster. I am happy to say that the first of those posters have been completed and sent to the Reproduction Center to be printed. I now move on the poster for the next talk.

In the mean time I will start working on the poster for City Tech’s Black Solidarity Day. I’m sure I’ve said this before, but I’m excited to be doing this poster. It’s important, to me, that I do a good job. This event is about the Black/African American community, and as member of that community it’s essential that I represent it properly. I’m trying my best to do that.