- Date: TK
- Meeting Info: This is an Asynchronous class meeting.
Networking–We discuss its importance almost every week–now it’s time to attend your second required Networking event for this class. Register and attend a virtual event and of course, blog about it and post that blog entry by next week’s zoom class.
Mid-semester grades are due October 29th so please be sure to have at least 8 blog posts unloaded to your ePortfolio site on OpenLab.
- Attend a virtual Networking Event in line with your career interests from among those we discussed last class and ideas I posted on our home page.
- Take notes during the event for your blog post about it
- Research one company or speaker mentioned during the event and included that research in your blog post
- This time around, you are a more experienced networker, so send a Linked invite to two speakers or attendees you met at the event.
Ideas for Networking Events
More events to come
To-Do After Class
• see homework Assignments/Week Eight