I felt like this one was my best photo because the lights just go with the motion. The expressions on their faces makes the photo even more dynamic and strong. What was basically going on here was that we had two people do a pose as if they were getting ready to attack each other and the way we set up the lights up was that we had someone in the background move the lights around close to our hands. The shutter speed was set to 8 seconds and the aperture was 8. We also left the ISO to 100.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light