This is by far my favorite photograph from the portrait session done in class. I like the lighting and the fact that Trevor’s smile lights the photo as much as the other lights.The three point lighting is super effective (front, back and side).The photo was taken with a Canon EOS 50D. The lens focal length was 61 mm, the speed was 1/125 sec, the f stop was 11, the ISO was 100, the shot was done in manual mode, with patern metering and the thee point lighting was used really efficiently and professionally.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light