This is my favorite photograph from the shutter speed and capturing motion lab/exercise that was done on Thursday 11/17/2016. I consider the blur to be effective.
The focal length of the lens was 73 mm, the exposure was 1/6 of a second, the f/stop was 11, the camera was set on aperture priority: pattern metering, and the flash did not fire.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light