This is my favorite photo from the “Painting With Light” lab. I like the photo because it is something that I thought of doing before the class and was delighted that I got a chance to make it happen. I practiced several times doing a kind of dry run drawing before actually taking the picture. The focal length of the camera is 30 mm, the exposure was 10 seconds and the f/stop was 11. The light we used was a fill light.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light