I think this photo is successful because how the movement I am showing can be expressed through the direction of the light, with the light having a yellow gel on it I feel it shows speed and quick motion. The way we composed this shot is first by taking the photo, this includes a flash and right after drawing with the light for painting. The shutter speed of this image is 2.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light