I like this photo because the contrast of the light is really dramatic. The light from the windows in background gives nice contrast so everything looks shiny but models. Also I like the leading lines on the ceiling. It’s leading your eyes to models. We shoot this photo with 1600 ISO, 1/500 shutter speed, and f4.5 aperture.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light