This photograph of me is one of my favorite. By using a softbox, a light on on the back, and a white background, we could achieved this cinematic photo. As we can see, the light on the back was very helpful because it makes the subject (me) away from the background. The light need to be facing the background, to create this illusion. The hat created a harsh shadow and covered complete my left eye. We could fix this by lowering down the softbox; changing the angle so it can be straight to the face. Overall, this is a great example for of a photograph with a light on the back.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light