I found this photo interesting. In this shot, we used short lighting. The main light is on the side of the face with the features. The overall composition gives this ominous feel to it, half of my face is dark and the other half is lighter. The lighting makes the photo look more dramatic. Also, I thought it was interesting how the direction of the light highlights my neck and clavicle.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light