This photo was taken by me (Elijah Lugo) at the Brooklyn Bridge park/Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass also known as D.U.M.B.O. Many elements are seen but the main one that is obvious is a frame within a frame. The photo was taken at an angle and with the word YO facing Brooklyn and OY when facing Manhattan. The lighting and mood that the photo conveys to me is a pleasant calm mood. But hopefully the audience may visualize this photo as a professional one although this photo was most likely taken at this angle several times by other people/photographers.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light