When taking pictures at the Brooklyn Bridge Park, my favorite photo that I took was the picture of the fly. The visual qualities of this photo was the focus was very clear. Meaning all eyes was meant to be on the fly. This photo as you can see is an example of off balanced and symmetrical photography. What caught my attention the most about this photo the focus of the element. The background is blurry but the center of the photo is not. Another thing I enjoyed about this photo was the shape of what the fly was standing on. The oval shape makes the photo interesting.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light