Writing Task Mentor quote- Farhana aktar

“You are going to hell, you can’t finish even your high school diploma program, :my friends”.

When I was in class nine in my country, Me and my family moved USA, some of my friends asked me why I am going abroad without finishing school and also told me that you are going to hell, you can’t finish even your high school diploma program. when I came this country I was scared about my friends topic. I saw that in this country everyone looking only money. My all relatives are trying to find a job for me and they fixed a job only $50 per day with 10 to 12 hours. I did that one year. After that I realized that my friends was right I am really going to hell. But my dream was finish my high school and complete my education with nursing from my childhood. After that I was trying to fulfill my goal and trying to skip my job and looking chance to go to school.

Finally I got a chance, After I talked to my cousin he gave me all kinds of information on how to go to school, where to talk . I didn’t get any more chance then I went to school through another cousin then I went to go to school and made new friends . I went to my school than found a another relative with whom I could continue my school and after that I was moving towards fulfilling my dream. Now I have completed high school and the next goal is to completed my college with a good score. I think I am not going to be hell, I am on the right truck and I definitely prove myself as a nurse in future.

2 thoughts on “Writing Task Mentor quote- Farhana aktar”

1. Farhana: You must read the instructions for this HW assignment again. You will find it on the Announcement page for Sept 13 Monday post-class. Please do so because you have not done what was asked. Also you can read other students’ posts; in fact you are required to comment on 2 student posts.