Project Proposal– Dylan Ramirez

The Genre I have chosen for my unit 3 project is option 1. I have chosen to do this project as a letter because I can identify myself as a traveler who has traveled during the pandemic. I would make this letter to inform people that it is fine to travel but that there are many regulations and rules in order to do so. During my research for my unit 2 projectI have learned new things such as the delta variant and why it plays an important part in traveling and traveling borders. I am still deciding on what the title should be for my letter but I would like it to be something along the lines of “Pandemic Traveling, What you should know”. My target audience  would be for people who don’t know if it is worth or safe to travel. For these reasons I would write a letter for my project.

2 thoughts on “Project Proposal– Dylan Ramirez”

1. Dylan:

Sorry I was late to post the instructions. I saw you posted before I posted the instructions. SO pls look at the instructions and re-vise this.

Thx,
    Prof. Wu

2. This is not a clear message. It sounds contradictory: I would make this letter to inform people that it is fine to travel but that there are many regulations and rules in order to do so. The word FINE does not exactly match the fact that there are regulations and rules. Can you clarify your message and be more specific.

My target audience would be for people who don’t know if it is worth or safe to travel. SO is this travellers who are considering travel this holiday season….Can you be more specific?

As of the day after Thxgiving, the BIG NEWS is the new travel bans due to the emergence of the new varient Omicron. You should include this in your Project and you should have an opinion– how does this effect your message that travel is “fine”? This is actually bad news, but for your project it’s exciting and newsworthy and should energize you on this project. You should really think and really have something to say.