RAB Conclusion Paragraph-Amadou

In my research I learned so much on how the NBA as a business and their players were affected due to the pandemic. When I first came up with this topic I wanted to really find out how the players were managing their own choices and how the business of the NBA would change during the pandemic. Due to my research I was able to find out some of the thought process from specific players of the NBA. Not just one or two players but several NBA players who had different experiences through the pandemic. There were some players who struggled more than other players and some who had it easier based on what I read. Before doing my research I knew that it would only make sense for the NBA to take losses as a business due to the pandemic, now due to my research I know the specific losses. The NBA lost over a billion dollars in a season which is just crazy. They had to put in a lot of effort to adjust to the pandemic and made the decision to treat the two different types of players, vaccinated and unvaccinated, how they saw fit. I am able to conclude the NBA is a strong business and they had to pull out a lot of moves to make sure they continue being prosperos even when faced with a pandemic. They are still in the pandemic and I will keep my attention on this because I want to see all the ways the NBA and their players adapt to the pandemic.