For my genre project I have completed everything except adding images to my featured piece. All that I have left to do is search up images that go with my writing because I’m not satisfied with the images I have …
For my genre project I have completed the main transcript and video section. I am working on revising it, so it flows more seamlessly since it is for a video. I still must finish my creator’s statement. As well as …
The parts I have completed is my first two paragraphs on introducing myself in the situation. I still have to do to get it done by adding information from my RAB research and pull out one of the resources. Also, …
I have completed my intro which was to identify myself and ive completed who my audience will be. Im still working on the visuals,support, and the solution. Im encountering alot of obsticles like a hard time of thinking, coming up …
In my Op-Ed, titled “Western Military Interventions in Africa: A Call for Respect, Diplomacy, and African Sovereignty,” I explored the negative impact of Western military interventions in Africa. The introduction captures attention with a rhetorical question and a personal anecdote, …
My parts and task i completed were the introduction to my video interview and my interviewers. What I still have to get done is my conclusion and to finish editing my video. My timeline to meet the deadline is to …
In the article “Its O.K. Not To Be O.K” the title is the most important part because everyone can relate to it and its going to make people read. In the introduction she starts with life is a journey which …
- A. HOOK: Open with a Question
- Historic examples of peoples opinion on minimum wage
II. Personal Narrative And Storytelling:
- How minimum wage has a affected me
- Important family and friends who were also affected
- Cousin ‘s story
- Highschool teachers
A: Hook: Open with a quote
B: Meaning of mental health.
2: Education Journey-Personal experiences and narrative.
- Struggling with Mental Health.
- Mental Health Before and After the Pandemic
- Any changes as it is today?
- Use of statistics and
- Introduce myself and the podcast
- Start off with a joke
- Ease in with information on my topic
- Relate to audience(try tying in something a normal person would know)
- Bring in current events
- Ask questions to get audience thinking(these should come