- Provide recommendations sought by the College Council’s Curriculum Committee related to the satisfaction of interdisciplinary guidelines for interdisciplinary course designation.
- Email chairs of all departments that offer majors to determine, if any, existing courses they believe qualify for the College Option.
- Consult with faculty interested to gaining interdisciplinary designation for their course.
- Conduct an annual review of existing courses, including learning communities and special sections, by liaison with Coordinated Undergraduate Education (CUE), department chairs and course coordinators.
- Write annual report on the status of interdisciplinary courses.
Sean MacDonald (Chair)
Gwen Cohen Brown