All the details and serious analysis about world tourism can be found here: 2018 Tourism Insights
You have a great idea for a restaurant, you have financial investors, outstanding purveyors. No you need employees. Listen and learn…The High Cost of Living Squeezes Restaurant Workers
The importance of the power of a thank you note should never be underestimated. After you write your reflection you should consider sending a thank you note to the leaders at NoMo SoHo, use your City Tech email address and copy me on the letter.
If you would like, I can review components of a thank you note during class.
We won’t have time in class to review all the information in this policy report from the AHLA but I hope you will review it on your own, there is a lot of valuable information in it.
That is it.
The college offers great workshops to assist you in all things college. I suggest you review the list and attend those that you believe would be most useful to you.
As a reminder, we do not meet tomorrow (use the time to review the workshop list !!!!). We will meet next on 2/19, read the NY Times Travel section every week but we will specifically talk about the section published on Thursday 2/14.
Which of these trends have you experienced or noticed?
Explore the New York Times for a year by subscribing to this free resource: https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/help/how/nytimes.php
New York Times Digital Online Access
Sign Up For Access
- Go to nytimes.com/passes.
- Click on Register to create a NYTimes.com account using your City Tech email address.
- At the bottom of the Welcome page, click Continue.
- You will then see a Check Your Email message. Look for a Confirm Your Email Address message, which should arrive to your City Tech email within 15 minutes. If you do not get a confirmation email, check your spam filter. If you still do not receive it, send an email from your City Tech email account to email@example.com.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription.
- Once you’ve created an account, always go directly to nytimes.com. Access will simply require your City Tech New York Times login. You will see your subscription as being for “one year,” although it will be renewed as the subscription continues.
Need additional help?
- If you are having problems accessing your Academic Pass, see the NYTimes.com Academic Passes Troubleshooting Guide.
- In addition, extensive help from NYTimes.com is available.
Already a NY Times subscriber?
- If you have an annual subscription to the New York Times with your City Tech email address, you can cancel it and receive a refund. If you already have a monthly subscription, the New York Times will not issue a refund for that month if you choose to cancel the individual subscription.
- If you wish to continue your own access (for example, If you get the print edition with online access), but also want to use the City Tech version, we suggest you move your original subscription to a personal email address.
- If you need more help, contact NYT customer service at 1-800-698-4637, or if you subscribed through iTunes, follow the instructions here.
Limits to content:
- Tablets including iPads. The tablet-friendly version of the New York Times can be accessed via your tablet’s browser.
articles published before 1980 (note that we have full access to
- , with digitally reproduced pages from every issue starting in 1851).
- Premium Crosswords and the NY Times Crosswords apps
So, I found a few articles which explain the symbolism behind the hospitality pineapple. Enjoy.
Has anyone found anything else about the pineapples symbolism that they would like to share? Comment here is you wish to.