Watch the video about the documents and certifications needed to have an event with live flame on stage. Then you will break into groups and create a flame effects plan for your assigned pyro technics. The NFPA support documents are on black board in the assignments tab pyro file.
This assignment has support documents posted in the pyro file inside the assignments tab on blackboard. There are links, NFPA support documents and the ground plan and section of Voorhees Theatre. Your professor suggests you down load the drawings as well as open up the links during your lab session for this project.
Please turn in the flame effects plan including a ground plan on black board in the assignments tab pyro file, pyro project part 1.
The power point should include the information:
- Pyro planning document data
- NFPA 160 support info
- Ground plan of audience egress plans such as a RAMP analysis
- Documents you need to complete.
- Certifications needed by your staff
- Summary: Do you think Voorhees should be used for this pyro demonstration and how you came to your conclusions.
Turn in a ppt presenting your teams assigned pyro your usage of NFPA 160 and your flame effects plan.Print this page