NASA has opened an application for undergraduate scholarships:
This program provides:
– 9K academic scholarship
– mandatory paid (6k) summer 2014 internship experience
– be a U.S. Citizen
– Have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
– Ben enrolled full-time in a STEM discipline at a U.S. or U.S. Territory accredited institution
– Be a rising undergraduate sophomore or junior. Current undergraduate juniors are not eligible for a scholarship unless they expect to complete their undergraduate degree in Spring 2015 or later. Students who have less than two years left of full time study will not be eligible for a scholarship.
– The NASA MUREP Scholarship is a competitive scholarship opportunity that focuses on underserved and underrepresented students in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) disciplines, thereby addressing the critical shortage of qualified STEM professionals that the nation is facing.
Deadline to apply is August 23rd
– Go to http://intern.nasa.gov and log in to OSSI
– Click on the “my applications” tab and then the “scholarships” tab
– Complete or update your scholarship application
Awards will be made September 9th – 13th. Official scholarship start date is September 30th.