ENG 1101 - 0341 Welcome!

Week 1 – Wed. Aug. 25

Week 1 Wednesday Homework Assignment

DUE Monday, Aug. 30th

For Part 2 and Part 3 please reply to this post in a comment. Make sure to include your NAME !

PART 1  

COMPLETE the Technology Survey. Here is the link.

Technology Survey

• Credits: This survey is based on a survey created by Maura Smale and Mariana Regalado.

PART 2

READ: these 2 short “Tips” pieces

ANSWER: the questions

• Write a 1-2 sentence summary of each of these pieces. 
  • What are 3 tips that you learned that you might try this semester? Why?
  • Did you find these pieces helpful?  If not, why? Explain! 
  • Was there anything you would like to learn more about? Explain!

Part 3:

WRITE: Introduce yourself!

• Start with one word that describes how you’re feeling about this course as we get started. No need to explain, but you can if you want to. 
  • Talk about your worries, concerns, reactions to the readings and/or to being an online student… whatever you want to. No censoring… except keep it kind of clean, please ;-). And
  • Add a picture that means something to you, and explain why you chose it — why does it mean something to you?

1. sandy

Part 2:It saves commuting time, improves learning efficiency, and saves a lot of trivial time for going to school and eating. You can also pause the playback at will, unlike the daily stressful learning rhythm that causes you to keep up, reducing the pressure of learning, and you can adjust the learning time according to your personal situation and organize and consolidate the learning content, bringing out the flexibility and humanity of online lessons The characteristics of the. Especially for students during the epidemic period to make flexible and changeable arrangements for their study plans so as not to waste their studies so that students can return to their old professions and adapt to the state of the school.

Part 3:My name is Sandy. I’m from Venezuela. Then I like to play games and listen to music, and occasionally like to read novels. I think it’s very difficult for me to go to college, because I think it’s very difficult for me to learn things in college, and my English is not very good. My purpose is to Can finish university, get a college diploma and then graduate to find a good job