Some communities that I’m a part of are computer science and electrical engineering.  With computer science, you would have to problem solve different math questions like algorithms and you also need to know how to apply them to coding. There is a vast amount of programming languages like the one I took in high school java and now phyton. Programming languages make things easier for you because of the fact that it translates human language to binary/machine language. With java one of the earliest things we learned, was how to print statements. In java how to print something would be System.out.print(“”);  you must capitalize the S in System and you must add a semicolon to end your line or else you will get an error. But in python, all you have to do is type print(“”) and that is it. programming languages all are fundamentally the same but the way you write it is different and that is what’s cool about it. What makes me feel as if I am a part of the computer science community is the fact I learn how to solve a new problem and learn new languages. For electrical engineering, I am only a beginner but we learn how components work, what they are, how they work with others for example the name of the components are resistor, diode, capacitors, switch, if we talk about a simple circuit there is usually a wire connected to a battery that flows to a resistor that flows to a light bulb and turns on the light then all the energy go to ground. this is another language for EE which is schematics. Schematics tell the person where each component is connected to.  For beginners like me it shows me what some components look like, for resistors on a schematic, it looks like something spiky up and down like /\/\/\/\/. These communities help a lot of what I think and how I do stuff.