Personally, Religion aside, I’m genuinely a guy that believes in the supernatural and things like that. I watch all kinds of scary stuff, movies, scary stories, late night shift horror stories (even though I work nightshift myself), but this “fuku” thing really creeps me out. As I was reading I think the writer was definitely trying to scare the reader at a point, I got goosebumps when I read “no matter what fuku believes in you”. I still got goosebumps typing it because although I believe in the supernatural I always try to come up with a more reasonable reason for whatever is happening instead of saying it’s something you can’t see, but these stories really sound believable. I think what I found a little confusing was his speech, he wasn’t writing like a writer regularly does. The way he spoke was almost driven to our generation and I believe that’s what the author may have done because his figure of speech definitely hooked me in the beginning until he said the ‘n’ word with ‘er’ at the end, I can’t tell if the writer is from our generation or back then. The conspiracies confused me a little as well, specifically the one about JFK being killed by Trujillo, I never knew of that guy and about the fact that he ordered a hit on him before too, that’s where it’s a little too much of a coincidence. Towards the end, I was lost a little bit when he was talking about his experience with fuku but then continuing to read I’m guessing he was okay because of zafa and he wrote this book so people can know about what it is and the safe word. The writer’s way of grabbing us readers is definitely his figure of speech and the scary part and then to it being okay at the end, I enjoyed the development and I would definitely want to hear his fuku story, I might even watch a video about it.